July 27, 2011

speaking of girls rooms

One of my favorite photographers is Crissie McDowell. Last fall she took our family pictures and I LOVE them! She spent loads of time with us and even gave treat bags to the kids at the end. It was a great experience.

Well, she is expecting her first babe and just put together the sweetest nursery for her new little girl. I had to share.


Love the zebra rug!




The bookshelves behind the door are genius.I've done that before but it was not half this cute {they were quite industrial and quite necessary. One room, three kids... ohhh maybe I will post that old room tomorrow. It was probably just a bit bigger than this room!} And I love that Sophie is sitting up in that corner.



Isn't that amazing!? I love how they maxed out a small space without making it feel cramped. Every detail is perfect and functional. I also love how personal it feels. Great job Crissie! Now you can have that baby! See more of the room here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...