December 6, 2011

want, need, wear, read


This Christmas will be our 3rd with our new tradition of gift giving. After reading Dandee's post I knew it was right for us. We give the kids four gifts for Christmas. Something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read. And Mr. Claus gives them his one present as well. It has been such a thoughtful way to shop for them each year. I really think the simplicity of this has made Christmas more meaningful as well. I just love it.

Check out Dandee's shop for the tags and other lovely treats as well. I've ordered from her about five times  and it is always a treat to open a package from her. The detail she puts into everything is incredible. Her blog is actually the first blog I started reading too. I think I found it after I found her etsy shop. And the rest is history!

Tomorrow I will post what I want, need, hope to wear, hope to read too. Although I'm pretty sure I could fill every category with a book this year. Yikes! Hopefully my hubby will stop by. What do you want for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...