January 12, 2012

not so big day

The big day was a great day. I'd say it was a perfect day even. Everything stuck right to the schedule and I was back minutes after nap time was complete. I even got to finish frosting the cake before the bus dropped off my birthday boy. Everything was just lovely. 

The master is done almost done. We decided to make a last minute change that is AWESOME. But did require us to shift the entire room over 18 inches. No biggie! But, the nice thing is that every single other thing is done. Phew! So we can focus on the family room now. Tomorrow I will post a sneak peak of the bedroom for you.

Today I'm going to huggle my kids, catch up on the laundry and get my kids rooms clean {they are out of control} Somehow that sounds like another perfect day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...