February 10, 2012

friday thoughts

I really had a wonderful week! Not to say that I'm not looking forward to a wonderful weekend. My mind has been racing with plans and fun. I'm super inspired and motivated, always a great feeling. I thought I'd leave you with a few of the things I've been thinking about


First of all, does anyone else have 6th Street withdrawals? I'm sure it isn't just me. Hope you feel better soon Kirsten! 

I really NEED this bedding. My mind has already decorated an entire room around it.

And lastly, I forgot how much I love thrift stores. I mean I knew I did but I haven't been in a long time. It's hard to thrift when you are missing a car during the day. Last night, I had the urge to go to my favorite place and it was like it was saving all these goodies for me.


I'm sure they will be even prettier in daylight. I got all of this for less than $20. The silver and brass pieces were the most expensive and the candlestick was only 50 cents. And thus renewed my love for thrifting. This was by far my favorite score.


What are your thoughts about lately? Hope you have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely treasures you found! The bedding is a dream, you must have it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...