February 16, 2012

just do it

Today I am going to make pillows. They are not going to be perfect but I am going to make them. This is something that has been on my to do list for...ever. I was holding off until I could do perfect pillows with a zipper and piping. Which means I have been living with the ugly pillows that came with the couch while I sat doing nothing at all to improve my sewing skills. 

Since I bust out some curtains last Friday for a friend, I am feeling empowered. Sew empowered!

I will be following this tutorial that seems super easy and maybe even fun.


And then soon enough, when I've mastered the envelope back, I will get my zippered pillows on. And who knows, maybe we'll even be eating dinner with those cloth napkins I've been wanting for years.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...