July 17, 2012

ping pong love and a favor

Have you all seen this fabulous ping pong table floating around Pinterest? It is from Coastal Living's beach house and I think it's fab! I want to dig a basement just so I can have one. And it's probably the only way a ping pong table would ever go in my house. 



Love it!

And in other news, I have to give a quick shout to my good friend Andrea who has a 50% chance of going home tomorrow. If you have a one minute, please go vote for her. This vote is only for a few hours. And every vote counts. Thanks so much! Vote here :)

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous idea...saving for future use!! Thrilled to be your newest follower ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the prettiest ping pong table I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I would see an attractive Ping Pong table, but I love it! Now, if my husband can find a way to make a home brewing keg that lovely, he'll be allowed to have one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how cute is that! It's so creative and much more attractive than dark green or black! I like Andrea, I've watched a little of the show and she seems like one of the most "real" ones on there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...