August 17, 2012

ladies who lunch

I have a few friends that are extremely good party planners. I'm amazed at what they pull off sometimes. Last weekend one friend hosted a lovely luncheon and I was so lucky to have been a part of it. Cheryl and I have been friends since we were 11. I am 15 days older but I want to be like her when I grow up :)

She didn't have an outdoor table for the lunch so the night before she took an old door and some wood pallets she had and made this table in 15 minutes. No big deal! It was solid and awesome.


And then the next day she turned out this


It was gorgeous and delicious. She made all the food down to the mini layered cakes and fruit tarts. She also stenciled polka dots on tea towels for our napkins that we got to take home. Such a fun take away! 

Host another party soon Cheryl because it was lovely and so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks Amber for the shout out. We'll have to do this again. It's was so nice to eat and chat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love that she just threw it together...I could never pull it off so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...