November 6, 2012

red, white and blue

It's Election Day!! As promised I will not be telling you who to vote for :) but, do vote! I would like to honor this election day with some fabulous red, white and blue rooms. Never my go to color scheme but, these rooms make it work!

This may be my all time favorite room, I'm posting it again.
Style at Home

Miles Redd, Elle Decor

This one is positively presidential!
HGTV

Tobi Fairley

Garrison Hullinger

It's not for the design timid but this color scheme can be amazing. For me, I will probably stick to my love affair with coral, white and navy. But, I'm still pretty patriotic.

2 comments:

  1. I love the first and the last one! I agree though; I think it would be hard to design a room with this color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your red white and blue and the first image...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...