May 13, 2011

a sad sneak peek

I had grand plans of showing you all my living room today. Sadly, it's becoming abundantly clear that the noise of something falling out of the car in Target's parking lot was not nothing. It was, in fact, the camera that I had just fixed. I swear I looked but couldn't find anything down there! Luckily the memory card was empty. I am going to have to beg, borrow or steal a camera {most likely option #2} so I can get you pictures on Monday. Until then here is a sneak camera phone peek.

before:


 And after a little while:


The room has a bit more to go and a few projects to finish but I will share along the way. This picture will have a lot of changes over the next few months. Things will have to happen in real time because some things will just have to wait.

*********************************

In the meantime, I would love to help with any of your design dilemmas or questions you have. Anything from furniture fix ups to fabric choices. One reason I started this little blog was due to all the questions I have been getting lately. Send me your inquiry, with a picture if you can and I will pick a few to blog about. If I do not share on the blog I will definitely email you back.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the red lamps. glad you went with them. :) I NEED curtain for my sliding back door and the kitchen window. I wasn't really looking forward to getting those quite yet but with summer quickly approaching I have to keep the sun and heat out soon. The blanket is almost done for Hazyl's room. :) I love your living room. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the yellow! Maybe it's Spring or Summer looming that has me obsessed with everything yellow. I'm so going to need your expertise when our house is done. I have super high ceilings, thus really tall walls, in my living room. What do I do with them??? Ponder on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really great! I'm glad you're doing a blog. You helped me with my living room....I'll have to send you before/after shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sad about your camera, but even with your camera phone your room looks amazing! I agree with your other readers, I love yellow in the spring & summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...