May 17, 2011

be still my heart

My heart literally skipped a beat when I saw this.



{People have asked me what I want to do when all the kids are in school. I have to admit that one of my dream jobs would be to design window displays. I would especially love to do so at Anthropologie. Maybe someday....}

Eddie Ross is a genius. You have to check out his blog. It's filled with beautiful things, great ideas and lovely pictures. His portfolio does not disappoint! 

I have a semi secret project in the works currently. A surprise from one person to some girls. This window display was a huge inspiration. I cannot wait to share more on this project as it gets closer. I will share some projects along the way. Install is not for a few months though. So I will have to keep you in suspense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...