August 29, 2011

built in beds


I saw this image a few weeks ago and saved it {but yikes I don't remember where I saw it! Help me source if you know} Ever since my mind has been spinning with ideas for built in beds. I think something like this would be kind of brilliant for multipurpose spaces or kids rooms. Truth be told I have been measuring to see what we could do for the office/guest room. Even though it's a total dream currently. Imagine all the storage possibilities. 

This one I've loved for months too. After Caitlin put it in her dream home. It's amazing and has endless possibilities.

{pinterest}

{pinterest}

{pinterest}

{wowza-pinterest}


I wonder if we could ever diy it. Or fake it till we make it with some ikea or lowes supplies...something to think about. I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Built in beds have always made me smile...and I have always wanted to have one...how cozy would that be?! Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...