August 11, 2011

roman shade inspiration

I have spray glue and fabritac all over me but the roman shades are almost done! I will share a full run down on how I did it when they are up in the space {hopefully this weekend!}

The biggest help was the how to I found on John's Journal. Although I did not follow those directions entirely. She did a great job! And oh man I just saw something she did that I missed and probably should have. Darn it! I think we are doing okay though. Let's hope so! Check out her blog though. She has lots of how to projects and is just darling.


And her dining room looks amazing!
 This project really intimidated me at first. Mostly because it wasn't for me. But also because the fabric wasn't cheap and I didn't pay for any of it! I am happy to report that it is going well. I just want to ensure that they stand the test of time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...