September 16, 2011

serena & lily

Oh how I love getting my Serena & Lily catalog in the mail. It's just like getting a free magazine. Sadly, I have never purchased a thing from them. Maybe someday. It's a little out of my budget for now. But for me it serves as great inspiration for projects and great ideas.


Today's cover had me at hello. One day when I host a fancy dinner party, I will finally feel like a grown up.


This bad boy would be a dream in a client's living room.

I've had this beauty in my head for months and months. 



Everything is layered, effortless, yet cozy and liveable. For now I am content to stare at the pretty pictures and dream up beautiful vignettes. It's almost as good as buying something...I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...