September 15, 2011

i heard a rumor

Yesterday I heard a little rumor about an amazing kitchen with Ikea cabinets and campaign pulls. So I had to investigate. And WOW it is amazing!


 The whole townhouse is amazing actually and you can take a little video tour here. It's the home of stylist Sasha Seymour. She might be my new hero. I love this kitchen! I have always wanted a white kitchen someday and I love {LOVE!} how this one has unexpected glamour. The vintage brass campaign hardware on the Ikea cabinets is to die for. And I would eat straight off those gorgeous chevron floors! 

Our kitchen is new and nothing is wrong with it except for it being a little plain. I can picture it now painted white with simple brass handles and a brass kick plate. Which is completely genius by the way, look at those again. Such an amazing inspiration. I hope we can make that happen one day.
Here is another photo of her amazing space from Canadian House and Home.


I have got to get my hands on that September issue! I wonder if it will be at our little Boise Barnes and Noble??? I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...