October 4, 2011

a three letter word

I finally feel like I am coming out of a rut. This has been one sick house for the last four weeks or so. I have been sick for the last 3. Nothing major, I just couldn't shake it. But today, with the last of this sore throat starting to lift I feel the need to fresh my nest. First things first, I need to get my fall clean on! And then I need to bust out my fall decorations. I haven't pulled those out in 2 years. You seem to have no desire to decorate for fall when you live in 600 square feet. But since our wings are spread it's on like donkey kong. {I don't know why...I just had to} 

I really would love to do something like this

{from pinterest via}
Love it! And I have the perfect place for it. And I love how I can switch out the hurricanes to fit each season. By the way does anyone have a good three letter word for Thanksgiving??? I have my Christmas one ready to go. Hep me!

I also have a lot of old books to turn into different things. And want to make some little starch ghosts for outside. I honestly don't think I've ever been so excited to accessorize my non Christmas holiday before. It's so fun to have a house! And I really am not taking it for granted. I am so grateful for our home. 

Enough with the mush! I'm off to fall clean so I can get my pumpkins out! Have you started yet?

1 comment:

  1. so pretty...three letter words are a little tough-eat, nut, yam, pie...or you could do some six letter words- thanks, family, gobble and have 2 letters per sheet in the hurricanes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...