April 27, 2012

friday thoughts 4.27.12

I am so glad it's Friday! I am looking forward to a busy Saturday and hoping to relax a little on Sunday. I have been feeling a little crummy all week. I was a bad blogger and kept forgetting to take pictures during the day time. Hopefully next week I will feel rejuvenated!

Speaking of rejuvenation, I think just sitting in one of these rooms would make me feel better instantly. Gotta love bright and bold.

{Gary Riggs}
{Architectural Digest}

{via}

{pinterest}

Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love that funky geometric floor and the b/w photos are amazing! Have a great weekend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love the black and white photos. All the bright colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...