January 3, 2012

jungle cat

So, I have a confession to make. And maybe I've been avoiding this
BUT...

I do not love leopard print.

There I said it. Make of me what you will. But that's just who I am. I think there are times when I could pull off the look. Maybe to wear, I'm sure I could rock these flats okay.

{d&g-no longer available}

I might be cool enough for one leopard stool

{pinterest}


Kendi and 
Jenny always seem to pull it off flawlessly.


The funny thing is, I completely support other people and their love of any animal print. I actually just bought a kelly green and leopard notebook for a friend this weekend. But, for me I just don't think it's... me. Maybe my Mom scared me off from it. She has never been afraid of the leopard. Maybe I'm not adventurous enough, who knows. 

I think I do love giraffe print, if that helps you.


Am I alone in this? I sure hope not. If I am, just know that I support you. And I guess I'm glad I got that off my chest. I must be in a confessional mood because the other day I confessed to a friend that I'd never seen a Harry Potter movie. Do not judge me my friends.

2 comments:

  1. Santa left the entire HP collection for Lennox under her Christmas tree this year. I'd never seen any. I can't stop watching. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also hate leopard print its ok i dont judge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...