March 12, 2012

monday mood board: master bedroom finishing touches

Today's MMB is for my fab friend Bridgette, who is the most stylish person I know. Someday I am going to convince her to be my personal shopper. She is also an awesome graphic designer who does great custom work. You will see some of her work coming up in a few client projects of mine. 

Bridgette wanted a plan to finish up her master bedroom. She already had the key pieces but wanted help pulling it all together. She and her hubby had a nice furniture set and this gorgeous west elm bedding {no longer available}


Here is her mood board


The color scheme was so fun to work with thanks to the bedding and the chiang mai pillow. I wanted to break up her furniture set a bit with an upholstered headboard and a round mirror to replace the mirror that matched the dresser. I also loved the idea of having red lacquer handles added to their furniture. Adding a thick ribbon trim will customize inexpensive white curtains. And to finish it up Bridgette will add a few custom art pieces to the room.

I am so excited to see it all come together!


4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it complete! Love that lamp! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are now getting bombarded by like me some blog girls but I had to post too about this room! It is fantastic! Love all of the color and of course my fav even though some may tire of it, is the Chiang Mai!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love our mood board! You ROCK Amber :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I discovered your blog because you had left a comment on the blog Like Me Some and it included some very helpful information. Like Like Me Some, I too just started my blog and have questions that arise so I found your link you provided helpful. I wanted to see the source of this helpful person and found your blog! I love it and am now following! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like what you see!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...