March 6, 2012

overstock pillows

I would never have guessed that overstock had such great pillows until I stumbled across them one day. Here are my favorites.




zigzag, featured in yesterday's plan


The prices are great and most pillows come in sets of two. I want the first set the most. My plan is to change out the polyester pillow fill for a down insert. Even the man of my house noticed how much better our down pillows look. It makes such a difference. I get mine at Ikea but I can't find them online.

Speaking of pillows, my world market ones come today! Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Do you have excess stock, surplus stock or are overstocked? We'll buy your excess stock! We also buy company liquidation and overstocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll buy your excess stock! We also buy company liquidation and overstocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have excess stock, surplus stock or are ? We'll buy your excess stock! We also buy company liquidation and overstocks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...